The decisions I have made this year (with the plan to actually meet these goals).
1. I will write for at least ONE hour. Every. Single. Day.
2. I will finish my manuscript. Finally.
3. I will not take it personally when I am rejected by an agent.
4. I will start taking pictures again and I will post one every day to Instagram. (Find me at jess.becker)
5. I will flex my creative muscles in new ways.
6. I will learn a new language.
7. I will travel to a new place.
8. I will stop beating myself up for not being able to do everything.
Okay, now I’m off to work on #1. What are your goals?